Things to read on the Type R Crapper (VW content here, trust me)

I have that book as well...  I picked it up at a garage sale for $2!
It's great as another reference, and contains some good info on
substitutes for VW tools - or how to make your own...

The illustrations are great.  I'm actually looking into blowing up the
full page drawing with a guy sitting with his head in his hands,
surrounded by parts.  The parts are drawn so accurately.  You can stare
at some of those drawings and keep yourself amused for a long time...
It'll look great on a wall.

Mark.

Find, Connect Date! http://personals.yahoo.ca