Rust!!!

This weekend while cleaning my baby (87' 16v) I noticed a spot on the hood.
When I went to wash it off I noticed it was under the paint.  It looks like
the rust in bleeding thought the base coat but has not affected the clear.
Don't really want to repaint the hole car, a lot of work and $, but I can't
have a spot like that.  Any suggestions on how to deal with it?  Am I going
to have to break down and strip it and have it repainted?

Any info or idea's would be great.

Jared

I don't really have the time to paint her now...  :(