OT: was Re: electrical problem

A bunch of years ago I was helping a buddy work on his '64 Stang. Before
he bought it it had sat for almost 10 years in a barn, and it was nasty.
There was of course the mice nests everywhere, mold, it was pretty
toasty. He installed a battery and tried to start it, the engine turned
REAL slow like and made some nasty smells and smoke. Turns out mice had
packed the exhaust system from headers to tailpipe with nesting material
and DOG FOOD. He ended up tearing the motor apart and rebuilding it.
I've never seen so much dog food in my life!!
Nate
'81 (on loan)
'84