multi-function display not working?

i've had my '84 roc for about a month now, and am starting to get all the little bugs worked out..

the multi-function display in the gauge pod doesnt seem to want to work, it will run through all the different modes, but they all read a zero.

i'm going to pop it out next weekend and have a look, can anyone tell me what to look for/a likely problem?

thanks,

Rhys Lannon

-84 roc - st springs, turbogas shocks (blah), 3" exh thru a glasspack (blah again)

eFUCTmail is the shit.  www.efuct.com