Passed smog :-))

--part1_185.72c926c.29f50b90_boundary

The first guy saw it and said he couldn't do it until I removed it.  I took
it off did some tuning and went to someone else.  I had a set of caps and
plugs in anticipation of this issue.  It consists of a plug for the "S" pipe,
a cap for the fuel line and a plug for the nitrous feedline.  The bottle,
feedline and wiring all stayed.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 4/21/02 4:11:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,