OT: was Re: electrical problem

that seems to be a very common problem in cars that are only driven
"part-time". nothing like driving down the road and getting the "whats that
crawling up my leg?", and almost causing a major accident when finding out!
my favorite though is when you start up your car and send a mouse and it's
bedding shooting out off you tailpipe ant 100+mph. ever seen a "high speed
mouse" hit a wall? not pretty.
  hit