Those armored door handles where can I buy them at?

John/Andrew-
  John's pieces sound exactly like the (cheap) set I bought from Rocky
Mountain ($15)  The only good thing about them, is that they WERE cheap.
You have to put a radius in them to match the curvature of the door, which
is impossible to accomplish perfectly without $10K worth of hard tooling,
and file an elongated hole so the mounting screw will fit.  They are on my
'87, but if I had it to do over, I'd pay the $50 or so to get good ones.

Larry  sandiego16V