Those armored door handles where can I buy them at?

Andrew Wong wrote:

> I am thinking of buying them, I've seen adds in them
> in older VW & Porsche magezines, but thats before the
> internet.  Who offers the cheapest price for them?
>
> =====
> -Andrew Wong

I know John mention he got the knock offs but I have seen them (or
something like them) and council getting the real thing.

They are made of really good materials and have a certain amount of
artful manufacturing. Comes w/ a gasket to seal against the elements.

In the instructions you will notice they mention making sure you fix any
pry damage 1st at lest to prevent rust from forming on the paintless
edges. (Rustoleum or something).

As to where they are sold...

 I looked over both Virtual World & Adirondack

<http://www.parts4vws.com>
<http://www.germanautoparts.com>

 but they have them hidden away, if they carry them at all, lets
continue...

Oh! No!ooooooooo

I found them here:

<http://www.autotech.com/bodyacc.htm>