Those armored door handles where can I buy them at?

John Erickson wrote:

> I bought some off eBay for $10, but they were knock-offs.  They look a
> little different than the old style.  There is no rolled edge.  They're
> completely flat.  I haven't put them on yet, but they should be OK.  I
> haven't seen any on eBay for awhile, but they may return.

I have the non-rolled ones too, but mine are allegedly geniune Armour Door
Plates.. apparently they were the flat style back in the day before they
got "fancier".  They really are useful.. back in the '80s, I got pried
into twice, once in each of my GTIs (bastids).

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA