A pic of that "Other" MKII

http://aw614.mysitespace.com/sII.jpg
This pic was taken that night before the MKII was
traded for Quantum in December of 87.  I have another
pic of it, but it is the interior and has me in it
when I was small.  The interior is blue with the
sports seats the same as my 84.  The beige car next to
it is the Jetta.  I have to find a pic of that.  The
Jetta is still alive today and has over 200k miles on
it.  I don't know about that Rocco.  I did find pics
of the Jetta when it was new and in 92 when it was
sold to my uncle.  It still looked clean after 10
years.  I don't know what it looks like now since I
haven't been in NY in 2 years, but this summer I will
see it again.

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
1987 White Quantum wagon (Stock with auto)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm