(ot) got an idea

    I don't have all the numbers in front of me right now, but why would you
want to go from a 2.2L 5-cyl to a 2.0L or 1.8L 4-cyl? Personally, if I had a
Coupe shell I'd hunt down the turbo motor from another Coupe, 5000, or 80.
    As a budget swap (body cheap, motor cheap), ok, I can see that, but for
power why not go for boosted displacement?

Carl
77rocco
89fox

In a message dated 4/14/02 8:01:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,