How to burp a 16v?

Pull the top radiator hose off the radiator and remove the expansion tank
cap.  Make sure the radiator is full of coolant (fill from the top hose
connection).  Pour coolant in the free end of the top radiator hose until
the coolant level in the expansion tank begins to rise.  Works for me every
time.  Well, I've only done it three times.

John