(ot) got an idea

i have my brothers '86 audi coupe gt down at the shop for some much needed
repair, and saw it parked next to "the shelf of motors" and got an idea.
what if i threw a vw 16v into a coupe gt. there's another coupe for sale at
a local yard, so i can get the shell dirt cheap. we have about 4 spare 16v
motors sitting here, so cost wouldn't be much of an issue, but how much work
would it be? i'm guessing it wouldn't be much harder then a 16v conversion
into an 8v, am i wrong? an ideas?
  hit