What the fudge is this connector?

if you plug it in the Seat belt buzzer will be come active :) (that is an
anoying buzzer btw, specially when it has not worked for ages, its sounds
like a dying fly on its back on a glass
surface..Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v "ATS GTX" Prowler Orange Scirocco
1988 16v "ATS 16V" Tornado Red Scirocco
1998 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco