[HEADWORK] Port Match and Polishing

Very Sweet... What did you use to do the P&P on the head, I am about to do
this on my 8v JH Head, and I have been looking for information on what
materials to use to do this (BY Hand or mechanical means?)  0.40" shaves
eh..? thats a lot indeed... I have thinking of sending mine out to be shaved
0.20" (to push the compression from 10:1 to 10.5/11:1 maybe, what kind of
compression you have now with a 0.40" shave doen to the head, I am very
curious of the results on that !

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v "ATS GTX" <- About to embark in ABA/JH project
1988 16v "ATS 16V" <- For Sale : 1500.00
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco