got another one (sorta)

Well congrats on the find,
Just wanted to let you know that if you have cabriolet's in your area, the
heating control system is exactly the same (even the ac setup is the same)
I just did this on my 88...(it was 80'F outside and the damn thing broke in
vent/full heat mode...heheh)

If you need parts let me know I can look around my scrap yards (been doing
this all week last week I can find parts fast now :)

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v "ATS GTX" Prowler Orange Scirocco
1988 16v "ATS 16V" Tornado Red Scirocco
1998 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco