Update on Scarlett; Julies car (long for her)

First of all, many thanks to Brian and Rick for the car, Daun for the body
parts and Brett for the bumper. You guys are wonderful!
For the Stripping day I had made it to Rochester on 2 cylanders, Dee found
the reason. I had screwed up on the firing order on the cap... Sheesh. Now
on 3 cyl. run to Bretts house to start work. Did you know that you can
exceded the speed limit on those 3? Daun has a ticket to prove it! With all
4 how fast can I go? Ahhh POWER!

Update:
On the way home from work Friday, I stopped to pick up Jillian. Parked then
ran up stairs. A kid form next door flew up to tell me my car was smoking.
I found a huge hole on the side of the radiator. Steam pouring out from
under the hood. 1 mile from home (out of the 60 daily driven)...
Got the car home and replaced the parts from the '81 gold rocc into the '85,
Radiator, all hoses and clamps. Now holds water.
Temp gauge comes on and off. Reason? A gash in the +12v to the temp sensor.
Copper wire turned green and intemittent. Cut the connector off and replace
all 3 connectors. Now it seems ok...
Saturday:
Replaced the bent fender for the one Daun got me. "Hey, looks good! How bout
the bumper?"
Pulled the bumper frame off (from THE MAN, Brett). Man, the front pass side
bolt is a bear. (Did you know that taking the head light frame out helps?
Not that I'd find out till trying to re-install the bolt..)....
Hey looks a lot better!
Off to the Monroe to get the exhaust donut on the toilet bowl fixed, change
O2 sensors and inspection! Hey doin' good today!
No rapair time, the shop was backed up. Inspection? The manager said he
would do it for me... Rolled the car in and the first mech to walk past?
"Hey, its windshield is cracked!" End of inspection... "But Wayne" she
wimpers, "I already got a ticket for it..." "Come back tomorrow about 1pm
Julie, we'll be closed, but I will be here for a while..."
Roll back home and met the land lord. I don't mind you working on the cars,
but not stripping them! When can you get this out of here?...
Dejected, swap doors (also from Daun..) SWEEEEEET... "Ohhh nice car!" she
whispers as she pats the top of the car. Yes guys, I Do talk to the car.
Just like the guy in "Days of thunder".

Replaced on the car so far?
Brake calipers, discs and pads.
Radiator, all hoses, T sensor connectors and new clamps.
Hood, fender, door, and bumper.

Pics later today.

Julie