Temps too hot

Hey Daun,
         Usually it's the simplest solution.  If the car is running fine
(i.e. mixture and timing are OK -- which they definitely seemed to be when
I drove it last... and it's Motronic, so the timing probably is fine), then
it's probably just a radiator that's not doing its job.  Even if it's not
the only culprit, sending her out to buy a _new_ radiator will probably
give you a sizeable drop in temperature either way.

         I have a hard time believing that with a low-temp fan switch and
thermostat, it's something other than either the radiator or the water pump
not putting out the volume it should.  The engine shouldn't be able to
develop so much heat as to completely overpower a cooling system in good
operating condition.

         By the way -- I don't have Ellen's number.  Tell her I talked to
Scott and there are no longer connectors available to wire the stock Panasonic
CD Changer in her Corrado up to a new head unit.  He's got a Panasonic head
unit that will work with it though.

Jason