[tehc] engine swap

Eric, Digifant I and II are totally different systems. The first version
uses a MAP sensor and calculates the air volume. Whereas, the second type
uses an air mass (hot wire) system which actually measures it. The Motronic
used in the VW cars is also known as Bosch L-Jetronic. This is really an
evolution on the CIS injection that we've used for years. Both Digifant
systems, on the other hand, are full EFI.

As far as I'm concerned both versions are great and are undeserving of their
bad reps.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut