[Re: All the detailers]

Anthony Pelletier <vwnuts@yahoo.com> wrote:

1st off everyone's got their own way of doing it. (all
3 of my vws are black which responds to some waxes
differently) I like P21s wax ($20) Goes on and comes
off super easy and no white pasty look on moldings. =

3M polishing compounds are great & cheap at napa/pep
boys.  For black cars 3m swirl remover & Imperial hand
glaze are a gift from god at hiding all those little
imperfections.  =

YMMV of course,
Tony

Another vote for the Imperial Hand glaze here, super stuff. And I use the=

Mother's carnauba too, but I do it often, I find a bay in January and wax=
 the
Beetle (it's black, glad the Rocco isn't, what a PITA) The Rocc is of cou=
rse
sleeping in January.