[WTF] "Can we work something out?" (long)

"Jason F. Snow" wrote:

> Sooo,
>
> Last night I'm in my office around 1:10 AM. When I hear a beep and
> several loud smashes. I hesitate for a minute because I really wasn't up
> for looking at any carnage.
<snip>
> Welcome to New England!
>
> Later,
> Jason F. Snow

Damn,

And here I thought I had it bad when I walked outside and heard a
'thump!' only to find a twice hit adolescent black shepherd mix in front
of the house. Back inside for the rubber gloves.

Neighbor comes out from across the street and asks if it was gone or
not, because she had to drive around it on the way into her drive way.
=80

Sorry to hear your troubles, luckely as in Steph's recent rouble you
wern't hurt in your physical person.

Good work on not letting him get away too.

TBerk