Retrofit BMW 'Angel Eyes' to Mk1 Headlights

--part1_37.25c7b7f0.29e7d69e_boundary

If we could find out what the rings are made of using the LED trick from the
other guys writeup looks like the way to go.
I have a few plastics places near me also, I am ready to pull my H4s apart in
the name of science.

Jasin

--part1_37.25c7b7f0.29e7d69e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>If we could find out what the rings are made of using the LED trick from the other guys writeup looks like the way to go.
<BR>I have a few plastics places near me also, I am ready to pull my H4s apart in the name of science.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_37.25c7b7f0.29e7d69e_boundary--