Switching Mk1 to 100 mm

--part1_141.cbf97a3.29e7bdc2_boundary

The axles are the same between A1 90 and 100mm only the CVs are different.
All 100mm CVs should be the same too. Which means you could keep your axles
and change just the inner and outer joints with any 100mm joint.

If you are in the market for 10.1s with proper hubs and knuckles I have a
complete conversion setup off a 16v I could ship you for a C note.

Jasin

--part1_141.cbf97a3.29e7bdc2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>The axles are the same between A1 90 and 100mm only the CVs are different. All 100mm CVs should be the same too. Which means you could keep your axles and change just the inner and outer joints with any 100mm joint.
<BR>
<BR>If you are in the market for 10.1s with proper hubs and knuckles I have a complete conversion setup off a 16v I could ship you for a C note.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_141.cbf97a3.29e7bdc2_boundary--