Retrofit BMW 'Angel Eyes' to Mk1 Headlights

Anybody seen the new BMWs with that cool headlight effect?

I'd like to try that with the 81, what with upcoming H1/H4 upgrades
planned. (Maybe for my b-day I'll buy myself a present.)

It looks like it's based an acrylic or other plastic being used to
transmit DRL bulb photons out the the front.

Here is an older car getting an upgraded light set.
Nice tail lights too.
<http://www.europeanspeed.com/e39lights/frontangels.jpg>

This guy has the whole 'How he did it on his car' page, he's calling it
Demon Eyes. :])
<http://www.apexcone.com/Lighting/DemonEyes/DemonEyes.html>

Here is a link to a place where a vendor is selling an upgrade kit.
<http://www.omnitecmotorsports.com/DDE_Status_Page.html>

Looks like a trip to TAP plastics is in order.

Watcha think?

TBerk
Hmmmm, maybe this time- I really am back.