forums and other stuffs

ok, this is kind of a link to the past, but I thought I'd ask the list what
they thought of  William's forums that he did to compliment the e-mail
list...

> tried to send this earlier but it didn't make it through.  Some havre
asked
> for the url to the forums, and I'm here to deliver.
> http://www.techography.com/scirocco
>
> I've recently added a section there so that all the list members can post
> pics of their cars and any onfo they would like to add.

he's even more recently added a number of other things (too numerous to
mention) and he's done his best to find an answer for every question that
has come up yet. I would like to give Mr. Snyder a pat on the back for doing
such a good job, eventhough it doesn't seem that most of this list has
signed on with his forums. the more people who check it more frequently, the
better it will get!

Jerry C
81_scirocco on http://www.techography.com/scirocco