I HATE DC. Scirocco related.

For the second time in 2 years I've been driving down these fucking
concrete canyons they create when they're doing road construction  and
run over major shit laying in the road. The first time it was a
wheel/tire laying in the road and I hit it with my Audi. Two dead tires,
bent suspension and chassis.
This time it was one of those fucking plastic traffic barrels. Changed
lanes, saw it at the last minute and swerved as much as I could without
hitting the concrete wall. Pushed back the right side of the air damn
and fucked up the paint on the door.
SEVENTEEN years with this car and not one accident!
I hate the fucking traffic, the fucking continual construction, concrete
walls, steel plates, torn up pavement and the fucking ignorant drivers!
Yep! Haltech's in, I've spent a ton on all the turbo componenents and
they're sitting there waiting for installation next week! So, I guess
it's only right some major shit happens to eff up my plans.
Dan