help: Pulley squeel (scream)

The belt may be hitting your lower belt cover (assuming you have
yours).  There is a lot of "slop" in the way the cover fits and it is easy
to have it end up too close to the belts.  As RPM increases the belt can
expand outward, especially if the belt is loose in the first place.  Loosen
the lower cover, reposition it and tighten it down.  See  if that helps.

Good luck,

Chris