What tranny is this?

For all I know this question is extremely stupid, but
I haven't been able to find the right output shaft(or
drive flange) seals for my scirocco.  The tranny is
out of a Rocco with a production date of 3/84, and on
the case is stamped -4K12034-  Inside the bellhousing
it says -020 301 107 H-  It also says -11a WWO- but
that looks unimportant.  Is this the car's original
tranny?  Everyplace I've gone to and asked for an
output shaft seal, I get the wrong size(can't recall
if it was too big or too small).  So I either need to
know what year this tranny is, or what year I should
tell NAPA(or others) my tranny is(Manipulation
sometimes required when going to places like that)
last but not least, is this considered a "good" tranny
model.  How durable are they, this one already has
170k on it.  Thanks in advance-
Rob