CONTEST - Scirocco Trivia Question

Of course the tailights don't look like a 'roc's!  That's because the
pictured automobile is not a Jensen Interceptor, but a nicely-restored
Denbigh MkVIII Saloon!
Ta-DA! I win by default!!!
Send me the picture of Miss Hemmingway in all her nekkid glory!!

Larry

> > http://home.hiwaay.net/~tjhiggin/hwystar/hs_plate3.jpg
> >
> >   The taillights do not look like Scirocco taillights though.
>
>   unfortunately for larry, i would have to agree. sorry dude. that makes
ron pieper the big winner. e-mail me, ron, and i'll get something together.