PISSED!!!! Help me! Addition: All mechanics are crooks!

The first thing my high school auto teacher said to the class was: "All
mechanics are crooks..."  End of lesson 1

That was about 15 years ago, and I don't think anyone since then has
given me a better piece of advice...  Even the ones you think are your
"friend" will end up ripping you off sooner or later...  Call me
cynical, but that's been my experience.

Mark - really starting to ramp up the cynical j-curve

I don't know about you guys, but