Tire pressure was Re: My own 2 stupid questions (tires and trannies)

Well, I just have one little simple question that no one seems to want
to answer.
What exactly is "the tire's recommendation????"

The only number I can find is the max inflation pressure and I hope none
of you are stupid enough to run that pressure on the street.

I did a thorough search of Dunlop's site and despite finding tire size
recommendations for +1 and +2 there is no differentiation in pressure
mentioned. Nor any recommendation for different pressures for H, V, Z
speed rating.

>From the Dunlop site:
"Always maintain inflation pressure at the level recommended by the
vehicle manufacturer as shown on the vehicle placard or in the owner's
manual. Higher inflation pressure increases stiffness which may
deteriorate ride and generate unwanted vibration."
Dan