Heater Blower question?

I would have guessed the resistor first.  How tough is it?  Well, it's
a PITA, especially if you have big hands and a bad back.  Lotsa scrapes
and cuts and bending over and twisting.  But, certainly doable.  I did
the blower and resistor together; don't know if the resistor is
replaceable separately.  Once you get the blower/resistor out, just
some clipping and soldering.  But getting it out...under the pass side
for access to nuts, under the driver's side to access the connector,
bend, fiddle, fuss, curse...normal stuff.

Ron