Heater Blower question?

--part1_19e.1bef85.29dc00c0_boundary

I have officially gotten tired of having only 3rd speed on my heater and I
want to fix it. I have tried changing the switch but that didn't work. I have
been told by my friend that it could be the resistor, but I figure I would
get some other suggestions before changing it. Also is it anything hard to
change? From the looks of what the Bentley says it seems really easy being
that it is right under the rain tray (he told me it was in the dash
somewhere, but he is thinking of a GTI I think) Anyway any suggestions
appreciated.
Thanks,
     Randy
     87' 2.0L Rocco
     "Special Broke Ass Ghetto Edition"

--part1_19e.1bef85.29dc00c0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>I have officially gotten tired of having only 3rd speed on my heater and I want to fix it. I have tried changing the switch but that didn't work. I have been told by my friend that it could be the resistor, but I figure I would get some other suggestions before changing it. Also is it anything hard to change? From the looks of what the Bentley says it seems really easy being that it is right under the rain tray (he told me it was in the dash somewhere, but he is thinking of a GTI I think) Anyway any suggestions appreciated.<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Randy <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 87' 2.0L Rocco<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "Special Broke Ass Ghetto Edition"</FONT></HTML>

--part1_19e.1bef85.29dc00c0_boundary--