Heater Blower question?

Well, been there, only 3rd speed, have changed the switch, but nothing...
Took a look at the resistor, was bad... Just take a trip at junkyard, find a
Rabbit, test the resistor on place and that was it... A 15 minutes tech, but
now I got 1st and 2nd speed... Just test your resistor with a multimeter,
never seen a blower motor gone bad, often it's that crappy ceramic piece, a
good thing, 'cause changing the motor is a real PITA...