Fwd: 1976 Scirocco FS Pittsburgh, PA

To all looking for a 76 Scirocco near Pittsburgh, PA
This guy has been looking for a MK1 and came across this 76.
After we talked about what to be aware of on the early cars he decided not
to purchase it.
It looks like a nice project car for you east(rust)-coasters.
Below is his description of what he thought of the car.

I am not the seller nor do I know the seller, the contact info is as follows:
1976 Scirocco
(412) 885-4655
~$2300
South suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA