wheel bearing question

I rented the tool from Rapid to do the front bearings on my car.  EVerything
went real easy, but I can't get the inner race off the hub.  Rapid didn't
mention needing an additional tool, and Scott Williams had said he didn't
remember needing anything else.  How the hell do I get the inner race off
the hub then?  I guess I could bring it to a shop tomorrow and see if they
will pull it, or buy new hubs, (but I was hoping to save a few bucks).  I
can't find a bearing puller type tool that will work at any Autozone or
Advance auto either.

Brad