Re: crank crank crank fuck...

Easy...

If valve timing is off (timing belt gone, or skipped a
few teeth), then you have no compression.

If ignition timing is off (either the intermediate
shaft not in sync with the crank/cam, or distributor
is not where it should be), then you you don't have
spark.

Cheers.

Marc

Dont forget valve timing. And ignition timing.