Re: [tech] limited slip

Hrmmm, come to think of it, I'm pretty sure my AGB went out right after a certain famous Rally driver lister took it for a blast down some NJ backroads..... Could there be something to this... nah... ;) Heh, I know how to drive, and i rev matched that tranny. I never powershifted it, or used the clutch as a brake, it just shit itself. I just seem to get all the lemon VW's. My 1.8T on the other hand, well... That thing is just a fucking lemon I say. One of the cars that was probably built either on a monday morning when the factory workers were hung over & sober, or on a friday afternoon when they wanted out of work.
	-ghuff