RE: Clutch Questions-falure?

There must be some bad clutch-karma going around! Mine did the same thing
two days ago, except that it never suddenly worked again. The pedal is hard
to push and it feels like the cable is binding really bad, but it isn't.

Potterman told me it was proably something related to the pressure plate or
the springs or something...so I ordered a kit. It should be here today, and
I'm gonna attempt my first clutch job!

I'm kinda bummed about it, really. I just got done spending a TON of money
fixing it up from the Georgia road construction incident. It was just
beginning to feel like my good ol' car again, and then this happens. He just
ain't satisfied unless he costs me more than the payments on my new car. I
swear I was ready to put an ad in the paper the yesterday. :(

Neal