Re: [tech] limited slip

Stock reliability my ass :) That AGB blew itself apart when the only modifications to that 16v car was an exhaust system, and suspension work! There is no such thing as stock reliability with a VW -- my 1.8T is sitting at the dealer right now with a blown headgasket at 34k. Stock motor, *completely*. Not even chipped. These things break enough stock, just replace things with better pieces as they break. Save yourself trouble down the road when you want to make lots of torque & HP.
	-ghuff

P.S. I've known people that have driven these cars harder without breaking things, there just seem to be plenty of lemons out there too.