Tranny parts, I'se got tranny parts...

I have a 9A and an AUG both for parts.  The 9A has suffered SMS.  Both
4th gears spoken for.  Haven't opened them up all the way, but anything
else is fair game...reverse gears, sliders, shifters, forks, gears,
R&P's, case halves (the AUG's is good), diffs, some external pieces as
well.  Parts are very reasonably priced.

Also have an AGB originally from my 16V, it has about 140K, shifted
fine when removed.  In fact, the only reason I took it out was to put
the 4K I built into it.  For this I'll need $250 + shipping (firm,
please) from 45036, Cincy area.

Sorry to advertise on the list, but other channels have been fruitless,
and I want to get rid of these things!

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

Stupid is as stupid does.
-F. Gump