Re: No one bid on this plz (R/C car body)

It would be my pleasure Eric.  Sorry for jumping on the opportunity
before reading your mail- but rest assured I will have this puppy
repro'd  if I have to do it in my oven (which is possible).

i wonder if there are any claims to the design still?   would hate to
get sued for rippin off this thing. (can anyone check this out?)

Mike