RE: No one bid on this plz (R/C car body)

> i wonder if there are any claims to the design still?   would hate to
> get sued for rippin off this thing. (can anyone check this out?)
>

> Mike

Do we even have any idea who made the thing to begin with? There aren't too
many R/C companies who have survived since the early 80's.

At any rate, as long as you weren't selling them "commercially", and weren't
making enough money to be worth suing over, I don't think they'd have much
to be jealous of.

Sign me up for a couple!

Neal