Re: No one bid on this plz (R/C car body)

> Go for it man...
>
> With all the interest on the list here, might I suggest you
> not be afraid to bid a little more and compensate your self
> by charging a couple bucks over duplication costs to cover
> your higher bid... hell you might even get for less than
> you were willing to pay that way!  I just bought a 1/10 NB
> tamiya, do you think it would fit on that chassis?,
> probably not as it's a FWD... anyway I'd be interested in a
> copy... I could always get a 1/12 chassis anotherday.

I have that same tamiya chassis, but trashed the bug body, bought the Golf
body instead...much happier.  I think this *could* be made to fit 1/10th
scale with some trimming.

If you haven't noticed, the bidding is already high, current bidder is our
own Mike Blain....who says he works in the plastics industry and may be
able to get this re-produced easier than I.

Mike, what say you...I will not out bid you if you really want to take
over getting these produced!

I've already been shot down by one R/C car body manufacturer...they said
they would need an order of atleast 1000 to do it...

Eric

--
Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
79 Scirocco (Parts car)
80 Scirocco (Parts car)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic (Katy's Daily Driver)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox