suspension

Well, I'm going to upgrade my suspension in about 2 weeks (provided my
coolant problem I emailed earlier doesn't pan out to lots of $$$).
I'm looking at the H&R coilovers, per Mr. Harder's recommendation and seeing
how nice his car seems to handle. I wanted coilovers anyway, and H&R in
general seems to get the lists praises fairly often.  These will be bought
through Potterman of course.
So, what else should I get. I will do whatever bushings/bearings I can
afford to take care of at the same time (I'll have about $1400-$1600 to play
with I'm thinking), and do the others at the end of October. Obvious is
upper strut tower brace, and install lower from the 16v donor, front top
bushing/bearing, and rear top and bottom bushings. That right there might
top me out, but if not, what else should I checkout.

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus
(505) 821-4800