Re: Many thanks to Peter

In a message dated 9/27/01 12:24:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mpeters6@rochester.rr.com writes:

<< I paypaled
 > jvgvw@haulinass.net from the Vortex a week ago and haven't heard from him
 > since. >>

Well, good luck. Jason's owed me money for going on two months and really
doesn't seem too motivated to pay. First excuse was "Oh, my wife was supposed
to take care of it"-- three e-mails later, it was "sorry, dude-its just a
matter of me getting to the post office".

Guy's a jerk.

It's not a lot of money, but the whole idea of the guy chumping me pisses me
off.

Maybe some day, Jason Van Gordon and I will meet up in person and the matter
will get settled. Till then, I'd seriously advise anyone to be careful about
doing business with the little flake.  His Vortex ID is- "verboten"

Dan S Daley