Re: suspension

I will speak from experience here when I say, LOOK INTO THE COOLING PROBLEM COMPLETELY FIRST!@# :) Please? I let it slip for a while on my 16v car, and it turned into a pinhole in exhaust port of cylinder #4 which dumped coolant into the combustion chamber -- fucking weak. So do yourself a favor, and make sure you're 16v motor is all top notch and so forth first, because IIRC you just did the conversion. Low temp thermostat and fan switch, plus make sure your radiator flows right. I had mine powerflushed & tested by a local guy, and everything was about peachy after all that. A long time ago, that mistake forced me to drive a 3spd automatic geo metro 1.0l 3 cylinder for many months -- a fate I wouldn't want to force on anyone except oh lets say Osama bin laden.
	-ghuff