Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 07:28:18 -0500
From: "Patrick Bureau" <pbureau@home.com>
Subject: RE: Hooking up euro lights.

heheh, everyone keeps saying to do it for a single reason, which I
will explain
the 45/55w bulbs of the euro lights can function properly on your
car (as mine are directly wired without relays) but you end up (so
it is said) only using a less than 100% capabilities of the output
of the bulb.

Personally  I might try it one day (as I am slowly running out
things to replace on the car)
just to see if I turn my lights on will the voltage gauge still
drop 2 Volts to 12V from 14V when I turn my lights on with relays
(I believe it will still, but light output would be greater
according to many on this list)

-- Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...
Firesign Theatre