relays and wiring them. for euro lights

yeah I can agree to this,

unfortunately electrical wiring is definatly not my major in cars.
and every single procedure I have seen do not explain HOW TO FSK
WIRE the relays
I had a similar problem with my fan relay (wires came loose and did
not know how to stick it back in... cost me 75$ to get VW dealer to
replug the damn things in properly.)
So if that gives you an insight how dumb I am with relays..

I think I will just leave it as it is , it work, plenty of power
(brighter than most cars on the road around here)  and if you have
less amperage going through a bulb, it will not make it fail
prematurely anyway..

But I still consider this a "possible" project if I can get proper
wiring diagram

Patrick