Re: 2.0 Motronic swap questions

I guess no one has actually looked on scirocco.org, as the
tech procedure, including a parts list, for converting
CIS-E to Motronic has been there for at least 6 months,
and probably longer.  The only thing it's missing right now
is the recomendation that the Motronic fuel pressure
regulator be used, and a short fuel line need to be
fabricated to do so...I have pictures and some text to
go along with that, which I've been meaning to post for a
while now...damn, I am just too busy right now. :/

==Brett